Workout #1 Bike Ride Through The City

 

Overview


I went for an afternoon ride and had my first time using Strava. Unfortunately I forgot to resume it after a short pause at one point and around 30 minutes of biking on trails has been lost from this screenshot.


Here is a before picture that shall remain alone as I forgot to take an after picture. I do hope that my Strava screenshot is enough proof.

FITT Guidelines

Frequency: I am sticking to my goal of at least one cardio activity per week.

Intensity: The intensity of this bike ride was hard. The average speed was 11 km/hr, however stops were frequent due to traffic.

Time: The activity lasted for around 1 hour and 30 minutes in total.

Type: The type of activity was bike riding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workout #10 A SURPRISE... Triple Flexibility Stretch Once More