Workout #3 Dancing As The Star

 Overview

As this week my 18th birthday party was celebrated, my 3rd workout will be in theme.

The workout for this week consists of dance. 

While the dancing went on for over an hour, I have provided two short clips of my dancing as evidence of my dancing skills.


Dancing Clip 1

Dancing Clip 2

FITT Guidelines

Frequency: I am sticking to my goal of one cardio exercise per week.

Intensity: The intensity of the dancing was moderate to high. There were periods of moderate dancing followed by higher intensity dance.

Time: The dancing went on for over one hour, however, we were not constantly dancing, and as such I believe that 1 hour of dance would be accurate. 

Type: The types of exercises performed here is dance or aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workout #10 A SURPRISE... Triple Flexibility Stretch Once More