Workout #16 And he ran once more

Overview

This evening I went for a run.

I decided to push myself by going for even longer than last time.




That question will remain a mystery as I forgot to take a before or after picture. However, I can confirm that the cost was quite a lot as my heartrate will soon show.

It felt a bit empty without a picture of me though, so here's a picture of me writing this now.


FITT Guidelines

Frequency: I did two cardio exercises this week.

Intensity: The intensity of the run was high. The speed of the run was 6 km/hr with a short 3 km/hr warm up. (The 3 km/hr warm up was not included in the time or distance of the treadmill) My BPM was 168.

Time: The duration of the run was 30 minutes with a 3 minute walk as a warm up.

Type: The type of exercise performed here is a run or cardio.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Workout #10 A SURPRISE... Triple Flexibility Stretch Once More